1. How’d you get started on Etsy?
Well, once upon a time I found Etsy. With it I discovered an entire world of people who care to create and sell and those who care to buy created and stuff in Shabby Chic and much more J So, slowly, it took me about 3years, I decided I wanna be a part of it and now I am.
2. What was your inspiration for your shop?
I guess I answered it in first question.
3. What’s your favorite shop item and why?
Mine? I guess the most I love my pillows. Cos pillows its everything, without pillows there’s no harmony and there’s no home. Its only premises J I know it sounds cruel but that’s the truth J
4. How do you unwind when you?re not creating? Am thinking about my next projects and I party in style which is quite creation as well. 5. What’s your favorite kind of cupcake?
6. What was your worst job?
It was working as a secretary in a school. It was physically killing me to sit in 4 walls and do stupid work.
7. What’s your favorite cartoon as a kid? As an adult, if you stumble upon it while channel surfing now would you stop & watch?
As watching different sort of cartoons due to living in other part of the world the name hardly would mean anything to most of you, but I guess I would, maybe not till the end but I liked them and I do now.
8. What’s your fantasy job?
To be a decorator. Real one. And to run a real shop
9. Do you have a secret guilty pleasure?
Don’t think so, I don’t have any secret pleasures and definitely don’t feel guilt doing it J as only to buy something real pretty when don’t have money hmmmmm, but that is only happens accidentally J
10. List 3 things you are so obsessed with it is torture to ever say no to.
Next piece of nice fabric to buy for work, or something pretty for my house
11. List 3 of your favorite Etsy shops.
12. Do you have a favorite author? When you read, do you use a proper bookmark, bend the page, or grab anything handy to mark your place? Many but I guess Jane Austen is one of all time. And yes I bend the page and stick something I find around. 13. If money was no object and you can live wherever you want, where would that be?
That is a very complicated question I try to answer practically every day. From my childhood I dreamed about living in warm country on a beach. Up to now I tried 2 countries but in spite of my hopes none of them fit my dreams. So…. Am still working on it.
14. What is your best childhood memory?
I had kinda wonderful childhood J and uncomfortable to say I have so many of them so I don’t know which one to choose from. But most of them are somehow related to traveling and sea.
15. How would you describe your work style?
16. If you could choose any one super power, what would it be and why?
To know what people think? Maybe I’d get sick soon cos I bet they mostly think rubbish not worthy knowing
17. Who are your heroes?
18. What would you do if you won the lottery?
Travel, move to warm country and got myself a shop to multiply he money to hopefully be useful in this life
19. What was the last movie you watched? Was it good?
A bit hard on that department at the moment. The last nice movie I watched was About time
20. If you knew what you know now, when you first opened your store, what would you do different?
I wouldn’t wait and I would open it as soon as I thought about it. Surely I would be much farther already than I am now J https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shabby-Annie/488942197820812?ref=bookmarks https://www.etsy.com/shop/ShabbyAnnieCorner?ref=l2-shopheader-name 1. How’d you get started on Etsy? Well, once upon a time I found Etsy. With it I discovered an entire world of people who care to create and sell and those who care to buy created and stuff in Shabby Chic and much more So, slowly, it took me about 3years, I decided I wanna be a part of it and now I am.